Monday, December 16, 2013

Summer Cabin Project ~ Insulation
















On one of the first snowy days of winter we were putting in insulation and installing the vapor barrier. I think that this was September 21st. This snow did not last and in fact a few days later it melted and we had one of the warmest Octobers on record, third warmest October since 1904 to be exact. It did not start snowing again until October 31st and November ushered in two winter storm. Heavy wet winter snow!

I hope winter has been treating you well.
Christmas is coming ~ life is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes my day to see pics of my wonderful family each morning! I love to see the progress of the cabin, the scenic pics of Alaska and best of all your smiling faces. Yes...Life is Good!!! Love to All. ny mom & bob xoxoxoxoxox

Julia Mist DJune said...

We are glad too that you can stop by the blog and have a peek see at all the haps in Alaska! Love you guys too!