Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sunny Days

When I talk about the sun shinning and looking forward to springs arrival I think that it is only fair that I share with you what our landscape still looks like.



It is going to be a while yet for all this white stuff to completely melt away before we truly see the brown of the ground beneath but the sun shine is nice even if it is only + 7 degrees F.  Our youngest son shoveled off the lower roof already once this year so the snow load is lighter. Also note the oh so blue sky ~ gotta love that color!


Hope you are enjoying spring in your corner of this wonderful world!

1 comment:

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Brrr! a blue sky that color is certainly beautiful anywhere :) Check out my spring flowers - I'll be adding more, when I can remember my camera.