Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daylight Savings

Is it truly possible to save time for later?  Package it up in a box.  Can it in a jar.  Move it from one place to another.  We all know this is only a pipe dream and that time is only relevant to what we mark on our watches and that we are unable to save it for later.  What is a constant is the rise and set of the sun that marks one day no matter what time we assign to this event, it is only one day.

Each new day comes with a set of challenges and blessings. Most days I can turn my challenges into blessings as they are learning events that add to my wisdom and with luck do not take away any grace in the process.  There still are those days when the challenges that turn an ugly face in my direction get the best of me and it takes me several days to find the good news among the bad.

Each day we are given an allotment of time.  We cannot save it for later we must use it now.  Use it wisely and use is well.

4 comments:

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Nice article here! Personally, I think "time" moving is non-sense. Why mess with the clock? I have been so OFF this week, it's crazy. I enjoy reading your posts.
JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Daughter in AK! So true! And I had one of THOSE days at work today. I can relate to each and every word. Tmrw is another day...hope it is Blessed with love to you all. xoxo NY Mom

Julia Mist DJune said...

Thanks for the comment. Here in Alaska daylight savings is ridiculous but our legislators think we have to keep up with the Jones on the East coast. Soon we will have so many possible hours of daylight we won't know what to do with it all. Have a good one.

Julia Mist DJune said...

Hey there to you too! Thanks for the comment love! Hope today is a great day for you. Sun is shinning here and we are hoping to get outside for a walk! Love to all!