Thursday, December 10, 2020

Textures ~ Project 3 for the New Semester

 

A Walk in the Park by MDJG

It is finals week here at the University of Alaska Anchorage and I have just finished my last project for this semesters watercolor class. I titled this piece - A Walk in the Park. It is transparent watercolor 23 x 15 on Arches Cold Press 300 lb paper.

Did you find the egg? Heeheehee!  Happy day to everyone. All my best to you and yours and continued good health!

Updated 4/5/21

Artist statement:

A Walk in the Park

Walking through a park on a beautiful summer day we encounter many sights of wonder; tall trees, statues, birds or artwork that add to our enjoyment. When you view this watercolor piece do you see an owl about ready to take flight or a statue set in iron? As you walk in the park today I hope your eyes behold wonderment and delight.

...


No comments: