Friday, March 27, 2020

Diaries of a Foisted Home Office


*Because humor is currently my way of dealing with this very stressful time*

Home Office Inmate: #32620

Day two: the good thing about my new home office is I have access to my own private - clean - bathroom. The bad news is I have to provide my own toilet paper. Commence mindful rationing of bathroom supplies.

...

In all seriousness today was incredibly successful, and busy. And wowsers - if I had a larger monitor and my ergonomic chair at home I would barely noticed the difference. The amount of tasks I accomplished today working in my home office equal what I can do in my work office. Plus I made a point to set an out-of-office for my lunch break, and took an hour away from the computer to eat lunch and talk to my husband.  Win-win!

On to the weekend, we'll be back at it again on Monday. Have an excellent weekend my friends! Rock on!

...

No comments: