Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Day Two


Day Two - For the love of Pete - 7:01 a.m. really - that's what time the clock says!? Good thing I had some of the morning tasks already done although a lot of good it did me. Perhaps the soothing sound of the all night rain, was my cause to slumber on past my wake-up time. Whatever the reason for my dilly dally, I had to call in late this morning.

My work day was fairly uneventful as I plodded through the next semesters textbook adoptions, and was interrupted twice by goodness. One was in the form a smaller size table desk for the back corner of my office. There is now more space for me to move around, and since almost everything is digital in my work world, who needs all that work surface to dust, not this girl.

The other win was getting to watch UAFs State of the University address via a live web cast. Thank you UAF for your transparency and for encouraging everyone to "take care of this university and each other". Long live your pride and "can do" spirit.

Tomato soup accompanied by gruyère cheese biscuits for supper, and off to bed early. Wish me luck for an on time easy morning wake up.

No comments: