Friday, October 21, 2016

Day Five


Day Five – Summed up best by my husband:

...It's like I'm in some cliché movie....
Fate: Upgrade stress!
Me: Nope! Not going to let that happen.
Fate: Everyone else hiring and the group wants to unionize!
Me: Meh, well I'm kind of tied up right now. It'll work out.
Fate: Fine! More work, less study time, less support from coworkers, crammed sim sessions, and, and, oh I know family angst! Bam your sisters in a coma!"
Me: Oh my god, wtf.
Me: …it's all going to work out Fate because I have FAITH!

And guess what… take that Fate… everything worked out just fine. He passed his upgrade check ride. Congratulations DC9 Captain! Plus, his sister is in recovery, scared straight, and ready to make a new plan, and I get to go back to being spoiled and not have to make my own morning coffee (most days)!

Dayton-Dallas-Anchorage-home, see you soon husband!


No comments: