Friday, October 30, 2015

High Five Friday for Accomplishments!


High five Friday for accomplishments! It has been a busy week for two of my people; they have been preparing and studying, with a bit of nerves thrown in for good measure, for their big moments.




Congratulations to our oldest son Andrew for passing his Master’s thesis defense in Physics! Take a moment or two son, to bask in the glow of 'woof that is done' before you head out on your big adventure to the ice!

Photo copyright by Dietmar Schrelber – from the interwebs – thanks for letting me grab your photo from the interwebs and post it here.  I will have to get out and take my own photos of the DC9

Congratulation to my husband and best fella for passing his check-ride! He is now the proud ticket holder for a type rating in the DC9!

He can teach us all a lesson on how to let grace shine through while under Wormhole X-Treme pressure. Don’t let that shiny new ticket burn a hole in your pocket until you get home!

Have a great weekend my friends! Share the love!

No comments: