Wednesday, October 7, 2015

International Best Fella Day


To my dearest best fella, I want to thank you for being the best self-portrait photographer on the entire planet, even before it was in vogue you snapped these photos with perfection. You never miss a shot and each one captures the essences  of us, our smiling faces and the surroundings.

Thank you for being my best friend, partner in parenting, my traveling companion, and house remodel accomplice. 

Together we do good work. 
Happy birthday Captain! 
All my love!


2 comments:

Ken said...

Thanks Pumkin! I love being a part of us, and I'm glad you're my partner in it all.
We sure are an awesome team, and I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....!!!!!! You two are just too darn cute!!! Much love to you both! And you make a great team! xoxoxoxo love u momnbob HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!