Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Orchid Days



Since this past December when my orchid started to send up a new shoot, that could one day become a bloom of flowers, I have been watching it with a careful eye. Giving it some extra attention, being sure it did not receive too much water nor too little, constancy and fastidiousness were the name of the game. Ever since the buds appeared and started to rapidly grow my gaze has been distracted from my work to watch this bit of wonder on my window sill.

This is the first orchid I have had and now two years later it begins to bloom under my care. Oh the joy.

Happy Tuesday dear friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Daughter!! I can't wait to see the blooming orchids! They are beautiful. Hope all is well in AK. We are doing well...looking forward to green grass and the new life of Spring. Love to you both! xoxoxoxo momnbob

Julia Mist DJune said...

Me too on all accounts! Love backatcha!

Ken said...

Nice! !!