Monday, March 16, 2015

Bathroom Remodel at the New Home


We have started our first major remodel project at the new home in Anchor-town, the main/guest bathroom is getting a face-lift. The only things that remained in the bathroom were the mirror on the wall and the bathtub. We selected the white subway tile look with green & gray glass blocks and stones for an accent border.

 

So far so good and all the rows are as close to level as I could get them. 


I am sure that I have mentioned before that our new home is a downsize from our old home in Fairbanks and we now have less than 800 square feet of living area. This means space saving ideas are a must and this barn style hanging slider door was just what the bathroom needed to give the appearance of more open space. It has worked wonders in the illusion of wow-this-is-a-good-size-bathroom way.

Tiling projects are fun and challenging but I think my hands are telling me otherwise. I cannot wait to show you the finished project.

Happy Monday!
What does your week hold in store for you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job daughter! YOU are very talented! Love you xoxoxo momnbob