Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful


Thankful for love

Thankful for time spent with those I love.

Thankful for sons who are compassionate and strong
and their girlfriends who fit right into our family.

Thankful for a Mother who is brave.

Thankful for my Father's wise guidance all those years. 

Thankful for my NY Mom & Bob
who brighten my day every time they call.

Thankful for CJ & Lisa, truer friends could not be found.

Most thankful for my husband, best friend and light of my life.

Remember ~ always share the love with those you love!

***

4 comments:

Ken said...

This guy is thankful for you.

Julia Mist DJune said...

You make me smile!

Anonymous said...

And YOU BOTH make me CRY!!!! We are so thankful that you are all happy and healthy and oh so sweet! Love you! xoxoxoxo NY mom,,,& Bob!

Julia Mist DJune said...

Tears of joy are the best kind. Love you too!