Wednesday, November 13, 2013

United States Mint




As a numismatic you might imagine my excitement at being able to visit the United States Mint in Philadelphia, which is the first and oldest mint in our country. Imagine all you like and then amp it up about 75 degrees and that would be me. It was all I could do to keep from jumping up and down as I went through the metal detector. I sure gave the security guards something to talk about that day.

It was totally AWESOME!

Thanks to my wonderful husband who might not be as excited about shiny coins as I am but he takes me to the coolest place where they are made. You rock husband! A better best friend could not be found this entire world round.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are just TOO CUTE! Love you! xoxo guess who??

Julia Mist DJune said...

Love you too! Hope all is well there. We are having snow here, makes the world very pretty!