Monday, January 5, 2009

A Dollar

"I will give you a dollar if you can jump up and hit your head on the ceiling!" the older brother asked his younger brother on cold dark winter break afternoon. "Sure", was the younger brothers response.

They were so out of their minds with the lethargy that this sounded like a good idea. Now granted the younger brother is tall and the ceiling is closer to him then the rest of us, but this task still was a challenge. He rose to the occasion and jumped ~ hit his head and collected his dollar. The kicker is that I did not have the camera out to video document the event so I asked him to do it again... for Mom he again jumped up and hit his head on the ceiling.

The person to laugh the hardest at this next moment in greatness will be Uncle John...

"I will give you a dollar if you let me shoot that gram cracker you are eating with my air soft b-b gun".

School starts back up tomorrow for the younger brother and classes start on January 22, for the oldest brother. I think we are going to survive another long Christmas break.

Weather forecast today: highs from -30 to -50 F with dense icefog in the valley (the entire town is in the valley).

Forecast tomorrow: highs from -30 to -50 F with dense icefog in the valley. I think that the weather man too has given up.

Stay warm and safe...

No comments: