Saturday, January 24, 2009

Coffee

The coffee is better this morning. I let the water get 'hottier' and put more beans in to be ground. It only took three days this time to get it rightish, so by tomorrow my cup of joe will be just right. This does not mean that I miss my husband, the worlds best coffee and breakfast preparer, any less. It just means I will no long have to be deprived of the right amount of my daily caffeine intake.

Life's simple pleasures ~ good coffee and a slow start to the day enjoying said coffee.

Here's to a great morning for everyone.
...

2 comments:

CJ said...

I prefer chocolate over coffee. I just can't develop a taste for it. I'll drink a green ice tea in the morning, and I if I really need coffee I drink a Dr. Pepper in its place.

Funny ~ your word verification had "bean" in it as in coffee or coco;)

Ken said...

I have found apricot brandy is a pretty good replacement if no rightish coffee can be found...it does not however, make time fast forward to the rush of the float. Patience, I suppose, is the only option. Sigh. Oh look my glass is empty again!