Monday, March 5, 2018

Day Dreaming


I am not sure where to begin. Does this story start last year or just last week? I have been day dreaming of a surprise trip to Minnesota for so long, that now that it has actually happened I am wondering if I dreamt the entire weekend events during a long winters nap or was I truly there.

The proof is in the photographic evidence.

I was there. There was laughter, hugs, and joy. I felt the love, shared the love, and have been filled to the brim with love.

Long live love, childhood friends, and birthday surprise visits. 


...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - if you need more proof - I have about 6 or 7 empty bottles of wine I could show you as proof you were there, and it was fun. Great memories made. Love you both. Grace.

Julia Mist DJune said...

:) Love backatcha!