Friday, March 2, 2018

My Apron



In the last 12 years, you have helped me create…

1,170 gallons of soup, chili and seafood bisque

624 Friday night pizzas

468 batches of rolls (my Great Grandma Glady’s recipe)

14,976 baking powder biscuits (I can make them on autopilot who needs to read the recipe-not this Momma)

923 batches of corn bread

18,720 dozen fresh-fried corn chips (thank you Taco-Loco for making the corn tortillas)

In addition, the pounds of enchiladas, the mounds of scared salmon (because the salmon is Alfredo), and all the summer time meals prepared on the grill, you have been a trusty companion.

Thank you for being there with me while I fed my family for all these years. It is now time to bid you a fond farewell ole apron, you have served me admirably.

...


No comments: