Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Creating


What can we do? Can we hold it back? Absolutely not, we must create. We were created to coin a thing of beauty, a song that plucks at the heart, a poem that persuades its way into the soul, and a vision that holds the splendor of heaven itself.

Creating is the gift of what we are here to do.

Yesterday I asked myself: what have I created in my lifetime that embodies the grandeur of why I am here? First and foremost the answer is son number one and son number two. Creating a healthy happy bright and loving family is one of the greatest ways for me to exemplify the glory of the gift I was given.

Today I ask myself: what will I create in my future that embodies the dignity of why I am here?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU AK DAUGHTER!! XOXOXOXO

Julia Mist DJune said...

Love you guys back!