Wednesday, February 5, 2014

.er

Post he was referring to is HERE
***
The reason I starting blogging was because of my dear childhood best friend CJ. She was living on the windy plains in a small town surrounded by fields and a few low valleys. This was Indian territory not so long ago and is a story unto itself, but I digress. CJ starting blogging as an outlet for creativity and a place to express her day’s highs and lows, and to reach out to the world beyond the wind swept prairies. She said to me one day that she has thought of the perfect name for my blog, if I was so inclined to create one. Friday October 24, 2008 Mistletoe and Juniper became my newest project.

During its infancy I did not share excessively wide or far and my father quickly become one of my most loyal fans. Mistletoe and Juniper became a place where I could share my thoughts and keep the family in the lower 48 updated on all the happenings in Alaska. Today’s post is one of my favorite emails from my father (names and addresses blurred to keep a bit of anonymity – thanks for understanding) and might add a bit of insight for you as to why I sign as #1s.er. I am and will forever be my father’s .er (daughter).

Tomorrow is his birthday and we are quickly approaching the three year mark of his passing.

Miss you Pops! Love is everlasting!

***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, hugs and prayers to you daughter. Love you xoxoxo mom&bob