Monday, September 23, 2013

Getting Ready for Winter


Crisp and cool fall air fills our lungs.


Eying the tree that has grown to large to be on the edge of the river bank.  Time to make some winter fire wood.





Ready...


... set... timber!


Nicely done Drew!

 My husband is always looking toward the sky!  I love that about him!


Wonder where that tree thinks it is going... what tree?  That tree!


Well it is too late now, we might as well give it a helping hand along it's way. I did hear that Dutch Harbor could use some more driftwood
 ~ we aim to please.





Have you ever seen a giant standing by a river?  Now you have!





Fall is a wonderful time of year and might even be my favorite if it was not so short in Alaska. I hope your fall has been a peaceful one with an Indian October Summer to come!


No comments: