Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let's Rock & Roll

Classes start today at the local university and the halls will be rockin and rollin with energetic young folk bent on gaining an education so that they can change the world. Good luck with that, and in the mean time if you need to find your class room stop by my office as I am always here to lend a helping hand.

The next few weeks will be busy but it keeps me out of trouble and keeps my mind occupied so as not to notice that winter still has a hold on our world.  Before I know it spring will be here in all its glory!

Enjoy your day and smile with a happy heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And there you are! Before you know it there will be birds singing and grass to mow...and we will be several months closer to visiting you! Hope you keep smiling! We will talk this weekend! Love mom