Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Childhood Friends ~ Best Friends


This photo is from my best friend's birthday party, I think we were in second grade ~ correct me CJ if I am not remembering correctly.  At any rate when we meet we become fast friends and that friendship has lasted a life time.  We hold a special place in each others lives and hearts and even though we have lived miles apart for all of our adult lives it is wonderful to know that she is someone I call whenever I have need of a good laugh and a heart warming hello! We are friends now and forever! 

I would like to give a special thank you to both of our Mothers ~ if it was not for each of you and your dedication in driving us around the state of Minnesota to meet up we might have drifted apart.
THANK YOU!  
I want you both to know just how much it means to me today to have CJ in my life!  Words can never repay the gratitude I feel!
~~~
Can you guess which little girl face is mine in this photo?  Most or all of you can... yep second from the left!

No comments: