Friday, September 30, 2011

Yesterdays Work Assignment



The department I work for has asked me to take photos of the research and teaching labs so that we have photos to use in publications and on the web advertising our programs.  Normally I am the college and departments press photographer taking photos of the participants of our social events which is easy for me to mingle among the crowd and take photos of smiling happy faces but this assignment is a bit out of the norm for me.

This photo has had a brush effect added to it using Photoshop brightening the multitude of colors in the photo.  All the photos turned out well for my first lab room photo shoot and when I notice them around in print or on the web I will be sure to point them out and say “Hey look I took that photo!”  with a big cheesy grin on my face.

Happy Friday to everyone!

No comments: