Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Three Friends ~ Bestest Ever


These are the ladies that have been there for me throughout my life.  Supporting me when I needed to be held up. Laughing with me and creating fond memories. Laughing at me when I most deserve it and just generally being the best sort of friends ~ sisters ~ anyone could wish to have in their life.

They are all from different parts of my life.  Laurin from 11th grade, CJ from 2nd grade, and Lisa from 7th grade.  They all traveled from different parts of the country to be in Iowa for me and my family after my Dad passed away ~ for which I am and will always be eternally grateful.

Cannot wait to see each of you again ~ soon!

Thanks goes to my cousin Emily for taking this photo and for taking time away from her wonderful husband, energetic three little ones, and from taking care of herself and new baby, to send me her photos from our Iowa Memorial Service for Dad. Love you!

I wish the miles did not separate us and dream of that faster airplane so that I can join you for supper at any given moment!
...

No comments: