Thursday, May 5, 2011

Adrift


I find myself adrift in a sea of unknown and uncharted waters. I have not been here before but others have; others have survived the complications that the sea has to offer.  It cannot be too deep or unfathomable to be navigated.  I am not the first and without doubt I will not be the last.  This time has been and will come around for all of us.

Knocking at your door is the wave of change.

A new sea to conquer.
 
A new challenge to vanquish and another hurdle to overcome. 

Logic and reason know only limits while the heart and faith know only the truth for all that life has to offer.  Ride the waves. Swim in your sea.  Embrace the waters.  Fear not!

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  Timothy 1:7

No comments: