Thursday, October 29, 2009

Looking Glass ~ Part Two

...

Just over a year ago when we were in Minnesota I picked up a window that use to hang on CJ's house. It just occurred to me that I have never posted the end results. Here is the original post: Looking Glass. Here is the finished work of art that hangs in our dinning room.

The top left photo is of me and the giants.

We were able to visit again recently, that small Minnesota town where they live, what a pleasure to be in the company of such great friends, wonderful parents and loving people.
...

2 comments:

CJ said...

That's the best that window has ever looked. I'm glad you were able to recycle it. There will be a few more of those when we replace the bedroom windows.

I enjoyed your visit so much!

tinkerbell said...

what an awesome picture!! giants they are!! mom & pops look great!!
love you!