Monday, October 26, 2009

Tears & Joy

I am unable to fully express to you the feelings that keep rolling through my heart or the thoughts that keep turning over in my brain. We all suffer uncertainty during times of bereavement and transition.

For me it is the earthly loss of my Grandmother. For my father, aunts and uncles it is the loss of their mother and for my dear Grandfather ~ his wife of 63 years. My heart is heavy with sorrow, their grief I cannot fully understand. The loss of a parent or spouse is unimaginable to me.

To everyone who feels this heart ache my prayers are with you. Lean on each other, together our strength has the power to heal. Look for the joys among the tears. The blessings that are received may come in small doses. Noticeable only to those who are looking ~ be looking!
...

No comments: