Saturday, May 2, 2009

May We Dance?

Public display of inward affection. That chance to gaze into their eyes, that chance to be held ~ to hold another. A small amount of life is taken up by meaningful moments. Most of them are over before they truly got their start.

Life is interrupted by meaningful moments. Each of these fill our hearts to the overflowing. The point of no return. Each moment is a jewel. Could I fill a crown with these jewels? Could you?

Does your voice mimic the happiness that is or is not in your heart? Can others hear your happiness? Does the step in your dance sing to the joy of meaningful moments?

Trust in these moments to carry us throughout life until the next interruption. Might my presence in your life lead to that overflowing of heart.
...

3 comments:

Ken said...

Your presence has both enlightened and inspired. Keep up the good work!

CJ said...

I'm waiting for an interuption...an awesome interuption. A dance that will lead me to exhilaration!

Julia Mist DJune said...

Thank you both for stopping by, Ken: I will try to keep up the good work. CJ: I cannot wait to hear all about your awesome interruption, believe and you shall received.