Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daydreaming

I woke this morning with the sense that yesterday was a dream. A daydream mixed with a dose of reality, not truly sure where to start my day. Was I in a store looking at the antique glassware's, was I in the restaurant at a back booth looking at reprints I had made of an airplane painting, was I really resting my head against the chest of a handsome man with a warm inviting smile and graceful voice. Or did my clock read 6:34 a.m. as I awoke in my own bed on a Tuesday morning?

Temperature: -33 F
Dew point: -37 F
Altimeter: 3067

Sunrise 10:23 a.m.
Sunset 2:58 p.m.

...

1 comment:

CJ said...

I think too much darkness is affecting your sense of reality;) HA! HA! I had a real strange dream last night and I was sleeeping...I think it's all the rush~rush of the season and I can't get into the rush. My house has boxes of decorations sitting all around. I'm kind of humbuggish...the spirit just hasn't hit me yet.