Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Final Project


Woof... it is done... 30 x 23 inches for water-coloring extravaganza!  And none to soon, our final projects are due today at 4:00 pm. This girl is not used to burning the mid-night oil to finish a class project anymore but last night it was a must in order to be done on time.

There is the hidden (in plain sight) egg, as well as a guitar, a hammer, a peach, and a propeller.

Next up - Intermediate Watercolor starts January 13th!  Bring on more creative exploration.

Have a great week my friends, and let the holiday planning begin!

P.S. I have been hiding an egg in each of my projects as a prompt from my classmates after I expressed such enthusiasm during our first project - eggs & lines. Can you find them in each project painting?

...


No comments: