Friday, February 22, 2019

Perfection


Peace and perfection can be found in orderly objects neatly lined up and in their place. Aesthetically pleasing as well as functional objects bring me even greater joy.

These three staplers made the cut and the move from New York to Arizona when our Grandparents relocated. Makes me wonder how many staplers they used to own. Makes me wonder how many staplers we own. These are quality well-made staplers and I can see why they made the move.

Now that it is just Grandma in the house and she is moving some of the extra items along I wonder what is in store for these objects. What is their next life going to look like? One of them has already found a new home in Alaska. Maybe the other two will find homes on a movie set and be famous one day. It could happen.

Any-who have a great weekend my friends and spend your time wisely.


No comments: