Thursday, February 1, 2018

Time & Milestones



Time has been on my mind as of late, is it any wonder with the approach of a milestone birthday that my thoughts turn towards time. I wonder where does it come from, and where does it go once it is spent. If you accidentally lose it, can it be found again?

My cousin Ryan has reminded me that time is our most precious commodity. It's value unmeasurable by the human heart, and  as with all commodities once they are spent they are irretrievable.

On this day of great thought and milestones, I will choose to spend my time wisely, with a gracious heart, knowing that I have received a great gift in my 50 years of time. I recognize that I have squandered some of this gift, and have moments of regret, but going forward I will try with all my strength to cherish the gift that time brings.

...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL AK DAUGHTER!!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY!! THANK YOU JOSH FOR BRINGING THIS WONDERFUL WOMAN INTO OUR LIVES. WE LOVE YOU!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO MOMNBOB

Julia Mist DJune said...

Ahww shucks... thanks Mom & Bob! Love and hugs backatcha both!

CarolJo said...

Happy Happy my BFF. Time is a wonderful thing... Especially spent with the ones we love! I hope you enjoyed this milestone day to the fullest! Now it’s my turn...