Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tip Tuesday ~ Google fu


That is right Google fu and you hopefully heard it here first. Google fu is a neologism that you will start hearing as word spreads around the world.

Google fu is a term referring to any search on the internet using the Google search engine. It requires patience, energy, and time to complete as you search for the answer. If your Google fu is strong enough you will be successful in your search.

Or it is defined as having the ability to use Google with zen like prowess.

I’ve heard it both ways.

Practical usage: want to know what these flowers are? Use your Google fu to find that answer.

You are welcome!

2 comments:

CarolJo said...

Dwarf Dogwood? I used my Alaskan post card of wild flowers.

Julia Mist DJune said...

Using my Google fu powers I would wager that the white flowers in this photo are White Mountain Avens. But I cheated some too as I know that this photo was taken above the treeline which added strength to my Google fu powers.

Thanks for playing along and commenting. Have a great day Carol!