Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Just Can't Get Enough ~ Biking Fun


With b-e-a-u-tiful trails such as these, you can see why we just can't get enough bike riding fun!


I am very proud of the bike that my awesome husband built for me out of parts from random bikes we found at the transfer site in Fairbanks.  The transfer site, a.k.a. the country store, is most widely known as the dump.  It's a GREAT bike!



When you aren't looking the guy behind you just might be goofing off. You should know that I took this photo while I too was riding down the path and just pointed the camera behind me and push the shutter. Lucky shot if I do say so myself.

The dead standing trees are what the locals call the ghost forests.  These trees were damaged during the 1964 earthquake and have since then died.


Just another fabulous day out riding bikes along Turnagain Arm with my fella.

What are your favorite places to ride your bike or walk?

No comments: