Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Road Trip Moving Fun


The drive between Fairbanks and Anchorage is always an adventure.  



The road construction just North of Healy is progressing nicely!  
I just love to see the large equipment at work.






Denali Park was getting another fresh layer of snow!
Next time we move we will just move in one trip.  The road trips have been fun but dragging this process out has been just a bit much!

Welcome July and the coming long weekend.  
We are also holding our breath until the Montgomery's arrive.  
Three more days of waiting... I hate waiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always such a treat to read about your lives and see the beautiful pictures that you post. Is there any way to save it all...to keep in my computer so I can reread and share it with others...like the many people that love you from down here? We are looking forward to coming up to spend time with you...still holding out for next summer!!! Time will tell..as grandpa would say..".God willing and the creek "don't" rise!! "Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxomomnbob

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, it is so much fun to see and hear about your days and see what you are so lucky to see out there. We have 3 more mornings and I have to VERY excited girls who cannot wait to see you and what your state has and the draw it has on me. See you soon, love to both of you. Grace. Hi to momnbob as well.

Julia Mist DJune said...

You guys are too cute and warm my heart three sizes larger. Thank you for always sharing the love with me and my crew!