Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Vacation Time

Last week we were in Philadelphia and New York for a sightseeing and family visit vacation.  What a treat to be in an old city with so much history and to spend time visiting with family.  Here are a few of the photos that started our wonderful trip.


The  Fairbanks International Airport ~ the bottom photo is the old Wien Air Alaska hanger which now belongs to Everts Air Cargo and the gray plane in the bottom photo is a DC6 ~ the plane that my husband Captains.


The flight to Anchorage was on Era Alaska on a Dash 8.


We had breakfast in the Seattle airport as we had plenty of time before our flight to Philadelphia. 


We flew over Iowa on the way there ~ Hello Grandpa Wink!


And the M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I from 30,000 feet!
How cool it that?! Way cool says I!




No comments: