Thursday, November 17, 2011

Statement or Question


Life is what you make it?

Life is what you make it!

Statement or Question

Do you wear a smile or a frown?  Is your heart heavy or light?

If ‘life is what you make it’ is a questions how can you control the outside forces that effect your emotions and your life?  Perhaps I worry that today is my life when in fact it is just a day, one of many.  This moment, this day might truly sting but it is not your life is it?

If ‘life is what you make it’ is a statement it is true only in the amount of credence you give it or faith with which you live your life.

My life is what I make it.  I control my destiny and I have a purpose.  At the end of the day I can choose to wear a smile or a frown.

~~~

3 comments:

Ken said...

Exactly what I needed to hear this morning! Great post!

Julia Mist DJune said...

Glad to hear it... hope the slope is treating you well. Thanks for posting a comment! Love the love!

CarolJo said...

Life IS what YOU make it! I've discovered in the past few weeks just how fast one incident can change your life. It's all how you handle your life that makes the difference. It reminds me of my post a while back titled "That's Life".