Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Roller Coaster

Today has been... well a day filled with distraction.  Each day without Dad here with us I still feel that roller coaster feeling, the good side is that I no longer feel like throwing up each second of the day.  To tell you the truth I never really did like roller coaster rides and I absolutely cannot stand the thought of throwing-up let alone the actual act of doing so.

No more carnival rides, not even the merry-go-round for me, I would just like to sit on a swing in the sunshine and slowly rock back and forth.

Anyone know a good playground with a comfortable swing set to sit upon?

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Head way south honey. We have that porch swing, under the wisteria arbor, overlooking the lake. It'll always be here, waiting for you guys if you can make it down here.

Thinking of you. We love you all dearly. xoxo

CJ said...

I don't like Roller Coasters either. Although I do have a swingset in my back yard :) {{{HUGS}}}

Julia Mist DJune said...

Any where from here is south :] and you bet we will stop by for a visit and swing in your backyard and on your porch swing.

Thanks for the hugs and love!