Monday, November 16, 2009

Francesca

Introducing ~ Francesca!
Toyota Rav4 2010
Black Forest Pearl

After 20 years of driving used cars it is a real treat to have new wheels. When I graduated from high school the first used car I purchased was a 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme ~ Roxanne ~ she was a great car and after 180,000 some thousand miles parts started to give way. The summer of 1997 my Dad said it was time for a new car so along came Julia ~ a 1995 Mercury Tracer. It is an understatement to say the family has outgrown the Tracer.

Francesca handles great on the snow and ice, has a good heater and even fits in our garage with all my projects. I still plan on riding the bus to and from work but when I need to go to the store or out to the folks house I will have a warm safe vehicle to drive. Or better yet be a passenger when my wheel-man is in town.
...

1 comment:

CJ said...

Nice...thanks for sharing on Sunday. It was so nice to hear from you :)