Sunday, November 9, 2008

Motivation


Our motivators come in a variety of flavors. For the most part we are motivated by a desire to obtain something. Knowledge, love, material possessions, an understand of self or value in ourselves. The Antique Road Show measures the value of an object based on who made it or who might have owned said object. Looking at myself I can see my worth using these same guidelines as I am of God belonging to God.

Strength, they say, comes from within, the light that illuminates the way is inside of our hearts. In order for it to light the way to something special you must believe it's special. There is no secret ingredient ~ you just have to believe that there is!

2 comments:

CJ said...

I need motivation to get back on the treadmill! You would think the reading on the scale and the tightness of my clothes would be good enough motivation!

Anonymous said...

ooooo....i know there is something to believe in! thru many of my struggles, especially in this last year, believing in god, believing in my own strength to get well, i would have never made it.