Thursday, July 7, 2016

Adventures in Cooking ~ Pierogis








During my recent time away from the job that pays for the beans, I embarked on a few cooking adventures and decided to try my skills at making Pierogis’. The recipe that I followed was not quite what I expected so I asked our dear friend Lori for her famous pierogi recipe and will be sure to share the outcome.

But for now we are back to spending our free time working on the kitchen remodel project, yes there is more to do. This part of the remodel falls mainly to me as I am the tile master in the house. The back-splash is getting tiled in a similar theme as the guest bathroom to keep the house with the same visual flow. It helps with the smallness of the place to create that larger appearance.

Hope everyone is having a great summer. Have you had any new cooking or baking adventures this summer?  If so I hope they have all turned out delicious!  


No comments: