Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wonderful Words


Oh the joy of receiving a sweet surprise letter in the mail. Only days before our move to Anchorage I received a wonderful letter from one of my childhood BBF’s sister, Dawn. I have two very special BBF’s (best friends forever) from my childhood in Minnesota, both of which are so very near and dear to my heart that I burst with joy at just the thought of their names. And even though we have lived 3,000 miles apart for most of our friendship we have been able to maintain a friendship that will last all our days and then some. I cannot praise CJ or Lisa enough for always sharing the love with me and my family. They rock the love in all ways admirable.

To top off this short story of friendship and admiration along come a card in the mail filled with love and joy and full of sharing all that is good in each of us. Thank you Dawn for your kind words. We are all made better by our friendships and your sister, Lisa, is my inspiration on how to be a friend worth having. I cannot wait to be able to hang out with Auntie Dawn sometime soon!

Remember to always share the love!

No comments: