Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cabin Project ~ Walls Perfect


Perfection is a gift. Some times this gift comes easy and naturally and other times it is work, work, work to achieve. Sheet rock seams are work and since we are not able to open the door or windows we are trying the wet sanding technique using sponges to get ready for the second coat of mud. I have been assured by the job foreman that the texture will cover a multitude of imperfections, but I do aim for prefect.



Nice new phone that actually gets reception on this side of the hill. It will be great when they, by they I mean any phone company in general, puts a cell tower on our side of the ridge.





Job foreman say's "get back to work you slackers".


Can you spot the place where I touched the loft corner with my shoe? Just after this corner had been freshly mudded.


Fun day working together. 
So is anyone taking bets on when we will finish?
If so I want in on that action.  

***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alaska "kids" !! You are all doing a wonderful job!! Thanks for sharing the progress and the shananagins with us. Makes for BIG smiles..: ) Love to all!! momnbob xoxoxoxo