Monday, March 4, 2013

What Next?



Two years ago my father passed away and to this day, and I imagine till the day I am gone, I will miss him every day with every fiber of my being. He is a great man and I feel blessed to have had him for my earthly father. I also am very blessed to have the best friends anyone could ask for on the whole planet. They were able to join us for my father’s funeral service and the comfort that they brought with them will never be forgotten.

We were able to spend a day together after the service to just hang out and enjoy each others company. We wandered the old town streets where my father grew up and in the local antique shop there were three books on a shelf that spoke volumes to my heart.

We had brought my father home symbolizing that he never truly left as the three friends explored the town together we were all asking ourselves what next?




 Thank you dear friends for always being there for me and adding so much joy to my life.   
...

1 comment:

CarolJo said...

Thank you! So glad I was able to be there.....