Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sharing

I would like to share with you a little tid-bit about myself ~ I like a clean house.  I more than like it, I love it!  A clean house especially a clean kitchen makes me giddy.  Order and organization are a must.  I know most of you are laughing and saying to yourselves "say it isn't so, you never would have guessed that about me".

Well I have been working on this ~ as some call it ~ obsessive behavior and have been able to let the dishes be for an entire week!


I know gross isn't it!

Well I could not take it any more!


All cleaned up and ready for the next meal.
...


2 comments:

Ken said...

Whoa! Gross! So, that's why we have so many dishes...

Julia Mist DJune said...

Well it does explain the amount of spoons we have in the house. Oh and I like shiny things :]

We will not be letting it get that gross again, in fact Bear did the dishes last night and put them all away!