Friday, April 2, 2010

Stuff

Can stuff soothe the spirit? Can things ease a restless soul? Can I find that one thing that will quiet my mind and settle my heart?

Walking around the stores alone and strolling down every direction I see so many beautiful things. Shiny newness and cozy warmness that I could buy, take home and perhaps feel more complete.

Alas it is just stuff. Stuff does not hug you back, stuff cannot fill any void in your heart. Stuff however can fill your home with clutter becoming dusty items that choke the air.

The magazines at the check out counter flash titles like 'How to De-clutter Your Life' or ' Organize Your Life with these Simple Steps'. Yet in order to find out more you have to buy the magazines and bring it home to add to your clutter.

Save your money ~ put it down and walk away! If you cannot wear it, eat it or drink it ~ give that thing a big thumbs down.

Less is more when it comes to stuff. More is wonderful when it comes to love!
...

No comments: